Join Rachel Stiles Intuitive Medium as she walks you through the process of how to conduct your own development circle and the history of its origins.
A development circle is an opportunity for a budding medium to gain practice in getting and giving messages in a controlled protected seance setting.
During this experience you will participate in an actual active circle. This involves:
- Opening and closing the circle in a traditional spiritualist seance setting
- A meditation and grounding exercise
- Using sound/song to raise the vibration for spirit to come through
- Each practicing medium will be given the opportunity to receive information from spirit and attempt to give messages to the group
- As a participant in the group you may have the opportunity to receive messages from other mediums and aid in providing confirmation to them
- We will also be sending absent healing to a named person of your choice
- There will be other exercises incorporated into the circle setting in an attempt to challenge you as a developing medium and explore the depths of your gifts
If you are looking to develop and understand your mediumship abilities further this is an excellent opportunity to do in safe nurturing environment. Seating is limited so reserve your spot today.
(In order to participate you must have completed the “Introduction to Mediumship” workshop)
***By purchasing this item, you are registering for the Mediumship Development Circle on February 10, 2020***